<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: Last year

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last year

Last year this time, Paige was still conscious.  It was the following Monday when we had to give her Phenobarbital  to control the seizures she was experiencing.  After that she was basically unconscious until she passed.  Bad memories.  In so many ways I am still numb, most days it's like she is just away for a visit.  She'll be home soon....

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christoper,

I too feel that way. Paige is never out of my thoughts and it is especially hard this time of year. Please know that I continue to think of you and Rosie and Nana and Poodle.

Take Care.
Hugs,
Ms. Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home