<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: First day of school

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First day of school

Paigee, I hope there are Web Browsers in Heaven. I hope you read all my entries and know how much I love and miss you. Today marked a missed milestone, a development step never to happen. I blocked it all day Paigee. When I saw all the kids at the School across the street from our house, I blocked it. When I came home and the parking lot at your School was full of cars, I blocked that. Last week I knew this day would come, I thought about you on that day, but today I was able to keep it off my mind. When I got in the house and Mom was upset, I remembered. My eyes are teary as I think about what, "I'll never see you again" means. I have pictures of you all over the house. But today, what brings tears to my eyes is knowing that now that I'm home, you aren't here telling me how your first day of 2nd grade went. I loved you so much in life, but right now I'm absolutely overwhelmed over how much I still love you. Paigee....

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Chris... she was blessed to have such loving parents..jsb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home