<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: depressabration

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

depressabration

Such a sad day the 20th was. That day marked the 1 yr anniversary of Ben's death. As we are approaching 20 October I can imagine myself in John and Christine's shoes, and of course it brings tears to my eyes. Today a co-worker saw Paige's picture on my computer desktop and wouldn't take a subtle hint I didn't want to talk about it. That brought tears to my eyes. The ever present falling from the cliff of losing control over my emotions.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori here,
The Diff's have been on my mind a lot. So have you guys. This really sucks. The second year seems harder. Maybe because the first year you're kind of numb or in shock or something. I don't know. Yesterday I went to a Psychologist for the first time in my life. Pretty draining and cost a lot to tell me what I am feeling is normal!
It is hard when you don't want to talk and people don't get the hint isn't it? I think it is hard for them to understand our pain. Especially when we don't understand it either. I get angry and frustrated when people start talking about their cousin or uncle or friend who went through leukemia, etc and how they "know how I feel". whatever.
I love you guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home