<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: !!!! HOORAY !!!!

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

!!!! HOORAY !!!!

Madison's Bone Scans and CT Scan came back clear !  The bone  marrow ( biopsy and
aspirate ) test has not been done but we are so hoping that comes back
clear too.  The results from that test should be back within the week. 
We are all doing a happy dance.  The mood at Madsie's birthday party
Sunday, was tense.   Madison of course was her happy, smiley self.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What WONDERFUL news! I have been keeping Madison in my thoughts and prayers. I too am Happy for not only her, but her family and friends too.

Thanks for the up-date. I always check.

Hugs,
Ms. Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home