<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: Madsie

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Friday, October 05, 2007

Madsie

Madison is doing well according to Mom. The end of the month has the normal 3 month interval testing. This time they may opt to do an ultrasound of the torso vs a CT Scan.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher,

Thank you so much for the up-date on Madison. I have checked her blog several times. It is nice to hear that you are in touch with the family after your move. I continue to keep Madison and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for posting!
Hugs,
Ms. Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home