<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: 4 years

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Saturday, March 03, 2007

4 years

Paigee, tomorrow will be the 4th anniversary of when your tumor was found. Funny how things like that can slip your mind. Mom didn't forget. Most times I can tell when something is bothering her, this time she had to remind me. Three roses arrived today in your memory sweetie. Thank you for the roses ! Paigee, I think about you all the time, but I can't deny though that I forget anniversaries like this one.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris and Rosemary,
I think about the both of you and Paige often - she pops in my mind daily! I am reminded of her beautiful smile and personality. I just wanted to let you know that you and Paige will forever be in my thoughts and thank you for keeping the blog - it's a great way to be in touch.
Take care and God Bless.
Mrs. Bull :)

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori here,
My heart is with you! These "anniversaries" really suck don't they?
Monday (the 12th) will be the two year anniversary of my cheddar going to heaven. TJ and I keep you in our prayers every day.
I received an email from Lynn Web last week and she wanted to give you her love.
I love you guys too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home