<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: Another Loss

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Loss

After the loss of a child, it is not uncommon for the parents to separate. Almost 2 years after Paigee's death, our marriage is now yet another casualty of that lost child. After a 23 year partnership, now a new loss to mourn. It's ok Paigee, we both continue to love you. Until we reunite in another life, my dreams are of you Paige.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher,

I am sorry to hear of your latest post. I have been thinking of the family and miss havaing all of you across the street from the school. I wish everyone well and hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs,
Ms. Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home