<center>Childhood Cancer<br>Paigee's Life<br>Born Oct 15,98<br>Angel, Oct 20, 05</center>: And down we go

Childhood Cancer
Paigee's Life
Born Oct 15,98
Angel, Oct 20, 05

Diagnosed Mar 2003. For 12 months I underwent Chemo/Radiation,completing this treatment Feb 2004. Six months later I relapsed with a tumor to the brain. From Aug 2004 to Jul 2005 I underwent Chemo ( for control only ) based on a Ewings's Protocol.

EMAIL ME, CLICK HERE
Old Site March 2004 Dulles

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And down we go

Paigee is only just now waking. Today we notice that Paigee's hands and feet are cold to the touch; a sign that her circulation is slowing. How special to be able to start marking off boxes on the spiraling swirl down.

Ms. Johnna ( a Teacher from Quarry Lane, pre-K ) dropped off a book and recorded book yesterday. That was the Teacher Paigee had when she was diagnosed umpteen million years back. It gave me goosebumps when I realized that it connected back to that early date. Back to when I raced home T/Th nights trying to get Paigee to swim lessons. Oh, what I would do to just be starting this journey again ...



Categories:

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
my name is carrie. i'm a friend of Ben Diffenderfer's Aunt Rachel. my daughter julia is 3 and my son matt is 7. I was saddened to learn of Paigee's fight. It didn't take much reading of the blog to get an understanding how special paigee is. you have our warmest thoughts.

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also tied to Ben Diffenderfer - his cousin. Reading about Paigee, and her fight, it's clear that this is another incredible story of love, strength, and amazing determination. Sending prayers and love your way....
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home